ChickenTandoori is a popular Indian dish made with chicken legs marinated in a mixture of hung curd and spices brilliantly cooked in the Phillips Air fryer using very little oil hence it makes a healthy and nutritious dish.
Chicken Legs — 4 no’s
Salt — to taste
Ginger garlic paste — ½ tsp
Chili paste — ½ tsp
Garam masala powder — ¼ tsp
Kasuri methi powder – pinch
Cumin powder — ¼ tsp
Coriander powder — ¼ tsp
Lime juice — 1 no
Hung curd — 2 tbsp
1. Take the chicken leg and give few gashes over the leg.
2. Take a bowl and add salt, ginger garlic paste, chili paste, garam masala powder, kasuri methi, cumin powder, coriander powder, lime juice and hung curd. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Apply and coat the chicken pieces with the spice mixture and rest it for few hours.
4. Preheat the Phillips air fryer at 200 degree c for 5 min.
5. After 5 min, arrange the chicken pieces in the basket and cook at 200 degree for 10 minutes.
6. After 10 min, pull out the basket and check. Apply little oil over the chicken pieces and cook for another 5.
7. After 5 minutes, pull out the basket, remove the chicken legs and hot serve.
Reach VahRehVah at Website –
Google Plus –
Flickr Photo –