Product: Philips Airfryer XXL
We all have our favourite meals that we eat only occasionally but what if we could eat these meals with less fat and no oil? Introducing the healthier way to fry with the new Philips Airfryer XXL. With an ultra-large capacity that is big enough to cook a whole chicken or deliciously crisp up to 2 bags of fries in one go, the Airfryer XXL allows you to enjoy great tasting fried food with up to 90% less fat. It is the perfect appliance for time-poor families, as it’s quick, easy to use and even easier to clean.
Thank you Philips for sending the latest Airfryer XXL.
This is my FIRST time using an AirFryer. This is not a video recipe but a quick test of the AirFyrer unit, the Philips Airfyrer XXL Avance Collection model in black. HD965191.
If you are interested to see the unit in operation, please subscribe to my channel as more videos will be uploaded soon.
Compact size: It has seamless and compact design. You can easily keep it on the coutertop or store it in the cabinet without occupying a lot space.
• Fastest, most powerful Airfryer
• Removes up to twice the amount of fat*
• Twin TurboStar technology removes fat from foods
• Fits a whole chicken or 1.4 kg of fries
• Fry, bake, grill and roast
• Digital display with 5 preset cooking programs
• Keep Warm mode for flexible serving time
• QuickClean basket with non-stick mesh cleans up in 90 seconds
• Airfryer XXL recipes included
Other models are:
• Premium collection AirFryer XL (HD9240/30)
• VIVA collection Airfryer XXL (HD9630/21)
• Digital TurboStar Airfryer (HD9643/17)
• Viva Collection Airfryer (HD9621/41)
• Viva Collection Airfryer (HD9621/11)
• Premium collection AirFryer XL (HD9240/90)
• Daily collection Airfryer (HD9216/81)
Skinnymixers by Thermomix